This is what you need to read :)

My photo
Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia
Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah sahabat. ;) Blog saya ni, secara jujurnya bukanlah seratus peratus hasil tulisan saya , tapi adalah kombinasi antara tulisan saya dan juga orang lain . Terima kasih sudi melawat ! ^^ Muhasabah diri sendiri itu perlu, mengajak orang lain bermuhasabah itu harusssslah ! ^^ Mengingatkan diri sendiri itu perlu, mengingatkan orang lain itu harusssslah ! ^^ Menyayangi diri sendiri itu perlu, menyayangi orang lain itu harussssslah ! Saya bertinta dengan lafaz Lailahaillallah Muhammadur Rasulullah ! Allahuakbar ! Macam-macam ada. Moga memberi manfaat untuk semua ! ^-^ Allahumma ameen. Teruskan melawat, selamat membaca ! ^-^

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sabarlah Duhai Hati , Innallahama'ana

Pelangi Aurora
Oh Allah..
Sometimes I long for someone who could understand me knowing that someone would never care .
Sometimes I want to be alone and cry and spill every single things just to myself but there is someone who act like knows everything .
Sometimes there is something I want too much but I just can't have it .
Sometimes there is something that I want run from but it just flew back to me .
Sometimes I want every person know how sad am I even though they will just laugh back at me .
Sometimes I want someone to calm me down, touch my heart and handle it with care . 

Oh Allah...
G R A T E F U L .
Yes , I absolutely know that's what I desperately need .
Some grateful and never take things for granted .
Oh Allah..
I feel so weak that I could cry anytime, I could say .
Not knowing what's wrong with me myself makes me silent .
Silent is killing, sometimes . 
But the way I think of it, sometimes it is better to be silent .
I rather choose that .

So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers. (Ali-Imran :: 139)

I need someone's shoulder to pat my head on ! 
I promise I won't cry .
I don't need a shoulder to sleep on .
I just want someone's shoulder to pat my head on and think .
I want to close my eyes and deeply feels every single feeling in my heart .
I want someone's shoulder, just to be strong again .

Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." (Ar-Ra'd :: 28)

Allah knows ♥
When you carrying a monster load
And you wonder how far you can go
With every step on that road that you take
Allah knows ♥
Allah knows ♥
No matter what, inside or out
There’s one thing of which there’s no doubt
Allah knows ♥
Allah knows ♥
And whatever lies in the heavens and the earth
Every star in this whole universe
Allah knows ♥
Allah knows ♥
When you find that special someone
Feel your whole life has barely begun
You can walk on the moon, shout it to everyone
Allah knows
Allah knows
When you gaze with love in your eyes
Catch a glimpse of paradise
And you see your child take the first breath of life
Allah knows ♥
Allah knows ♥
When you lose someone close to your heart
See your whole world fall apart
And you try to go on but it seems so hard
Allah knows
Allah knows
You see we all have a path to choose
Through the valleys and hills we go
With the ups and the downs, never fret never frown
Allah knows ♥
Allah knows ♥
Every grain of sand,
In every desert land, He knows.
Every shade of palm,
Every closed hand, He knows.
Every sparkling tear,
On every eyelash, He knows.
Every thought I have,
And every word I share, He knows.
Allah knows ♥

I don't want to live my life in isolation and fill with empty decoration .
I want to be with people that I know .
Who will do the thing I do and makes my dream comes true ?
The answer is ALLAH . ♥

-coretan untuk membina sebuah kesabaran-

Salam'alaik . Jazakallah khairan kerana membaca di blog ana . Maaf andai ada perkataan ana yang kurang menyelesakan . Ana juga manusia yang sering khilaf . Datang lagi ya . Doakan ana ! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tentang Mahabbah Pelangi Ilahi :

Pemandangan indah? Hakikat sebelumnya dia benci dua perkataan itu.Masa berlalu seperti biasa, seterusnya meninggalkan cerita benci keterbelakang. Tapi, suatu pertemuan itu itu membibitkan rasa yang tak pasti. Suatu perkenalan itu merubah kebencian menjadi satu rasa. Rasa yang indahnya bagai dunia sentiasa dipenuhi rona-rona pelangi yang tak akan pernah pergi biar malam menjenguk siang.
Benarlah kata orang, cinta itu tidak akan suci tanpa redha Ilahi. Di tengah perjalanan menuju redha Pencipta, syaitan berjaya merasuk kononnya cinta Islamik. Pada hakikatnya, ISLAMIK ROMANTIK.
Namun bila cahaya hidayah hadir di jiwa, Allah menggunakan kesakitan setelah beribu dosa itu untuk dia dan dia mencari cinta-Nya. Kerana hati dia dan dia, dekat pada Dia, syaitan akhirnya tewas membuai rasa.

Hawa menuju Pencipta.
Adam mencari Pencipta.
Kerana dengan cinta Pencipta, mereka melahirkan cinta.

Selamat membaca !

This is the link of the first post of Mahabbah Pelangi Ilahi :